ISTQB® Advance Level
Certified Tester Advanced Level for Technical Test Analyst (CTAL-TTA)
The CTAL qualification is aimed at people who have achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing.
The Advanced Technical Test Analyst Level focuses on the advanced working responsibilities of the Technical Test Analyst: Structure the tasks defined in the test strategy in terms of technical requirements. Analyse the internal structure of the system in sufficient detail to meet the expected quality level. Evaluate the system in terms of technical quality attributes such as performance, security, etc. Prepare and execute adequate activities, and report on their progress. Conduct technical testing activities. Provide the necessary evidence to support evaluations. Implement the necessary tools and techniques to achieve the defined goals.Book Now
Extra time is available for candidates who are not sitting the exam in their native language. To request extra time, please indicate this on the exam registration form.
|Number of Questions
|Extra Time (non-native)
Individuals in the following roles will benefit from this course:
Tester, Test Engineers, Test Managers, Software Developers, Quality Managers, Business Analysts, Management Consultants, Test Analysts, Test Consultants, User Acceptance Testers, Project Managers, Software Development Managers, IT Directors
To be eligible for the ISTQB® Advanced Technical test Analyst exam, candidates should have passed an ISTQB® Foundation exam and should hold an ISTQB® Foundation certificate.
18 Months of practical software testing or IT experience is recommended but not required.
- Non-Native-Speaker can ask for 25% extra time (time bonus) in ISTQB exams.
- In case of Foundation Level the extra time is 15 minutes (25% on 60 minutes exam time). So you have 75 minutes to answer your exam.
- To get a time bonus it is necessary to fill in and send back the Application form for non-native-speaker time bonus at least 2 working days before the exam.
- The certification authority will always check if your application has been filled correctly and if you are allowed to get the time bonus.
- During the exam (or directly before the exam) it is not possible to get time bonus.
- Also after the exam it is not possible anymore to re-open your exam to get time bonus.
You can download the Application form for time bonus here.