Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) Examination
EXAM DATE & TIME:
- 15/11/2016 (Tuesday) at 9:30 am – 10:30 am (Closed)
- 15/11/2016 (Tuesday) at 11:00 am – 12:00 noon
- 17/01/2017 (Tuesday) at 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- 14/03/2017 (Tuesday) at 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- 23/05/2017 (Tuesday) at 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Who should take this test?
The Foundation Level qualification is aimed at anyone involved in software testing. This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers.
This Foundation Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a basic understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants. Holders of the Foundation Certificate will be able to go on to a higher level software testing qualification.
We accept Cheque or Cashier’s Order payments only.
Please call our SGTQB helpdesk at +65 9488 2595 or email for more information details and enquiry.